Hidden home system
iKANSAS can be installed in any room without compromising aesthetics. The pleasant design of the different plates makes the presence of these devices pleasant in the room.
- Easy to install
- High Performance
The iKansas system is compatible with all types of pipes (copper, multilayer, PEX or PB) thanks to its compatibility with different types of compression fittings.
|1 WAY iKANSAS BOX WITH WHITE COVER|
|1 WAY iKANSAS BOX WITH SILVER COVER|
|WHITE iKANSAS 1 WAY COVER|
|SILVER iKANSAS 1 WAY COVER|
|CERAMIC HEADWORK 1''|
|2 WAY iKANSAS BOX WITH WHITE COVER|
|2 WAY iKANSAS BOX WITH SILVER COVER|
|WHITE iKANSAS 2 WAY COVER|
|SILVER iKANSAS 2 WAY COVER|
|CERAMIC HEADWORK 3/4''|
Showing 1 to 12 of 12 (1 Pages)
Sanitary water system
Features and benefits
- Uses one/two traditional closure frames (cold and hot water) with a smooth 90 ° turn.
- 2 outputs with 3/4" Eurocone thread for 1 way system and 4 outputs for 2 ways system.
- iKANSAS Box is thin (75 mm). It is designed to be used in all types of walls or plaster structures.
- It is easy and quick to install in a place accessible to the end-user.
- In accordance with UNE 7129-1 regulation; 188.8.131.52
- Available for PN 10 and Maximum temperature 90ºC.
- The lid of the iKansas has been designed in two colors (white and silver) to integrate easily in any environment (2 ways system).
Technical details / Pipe compatibility
It allows us to replace the valves step by step installed without breaking the wall thanks to the system of superior entrance